Boring pregnancy rant alert!!!
I've just been to the midwife for my 38 weeks appointment and Ziggy is still roaming free and not at all engaged. The good news is s/he's definitely head down which is grand but still needs to move further south for anything meaningful to happen. I'm now sitting on my gym ball (except I have a spiky massage one so it's a bit uncomfy - not as kinky as it sounds) trying to encourage southwards movement. It does mean that my fundal height (basically my uterus size - sorry for TMI) is now rocketing off the chart for my number of weeks although the midwife thinks that because Ziggy is still free this doesn't mean that I'm growing a massive baby - I hope she's right!
Now I've got to see her next week to see if anything's changed.
Still I'm on the last episode of Buffy season 1...only 6 more season's to go!
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment