Saturday, 7 May 2011

Possibly TMI

Unfortunately this feeding issue continues although I found out yesterday that there is still a possibility for breastfeeding. I'm going to do some bits and bobs so that we've tried everything possible. Currently I'm expressing milk for her which means expressing every 3 hours 24h a day! The worst bit is knowing that proper breastfeeding would be easier for sleep etc but until/if we work it out that's not an option. In good news she now eats more per feed so sleeps much longer - good for MrT but I have to be up expressing every 3h regardless. MrT is being fab and doing the night feeds so that I can get on with getting the milk out but when he goes back to work it's going to be hell. I want to to do everything in my power to avoid formula and I want her to have my milk until at least 6 months.

Right I'm going to continue my pumping then see if I can get another 2h sleep before the next session!

Oh - I'm not pleased about a whole load of political crap in the UK right now but I'm too tired to type it out one-handed.

No comments: