Sunday, 17 July 2011

Lidocaine

ERM is 11 weeks old tomorrow - today she screamed whenever I put her down all day (it was not a good day). This evening we tried Dentinox (lidocaine gel) and she instantly stopped screaming and got herself to sleep in record time. 11 weeks and she's teething! I thought we had to wait until she was 4-6 months for this to happen! Mind you she's also been in 3-6 month clothes for the last week and some of those are only just fitting her because she's so ridiculously tall. She's getting weighed tomorrow but I reckon she's over a stone now and most of it's height.

Ach well despite driving me insane most of the time she's still cute especially when she smiles:
She also loves being carried in her Mei Tai:
In good news for me I can now fit back into my pre-baby jeans (my fat ones not my I have to be hardcore running to fit into them ones). When I say fit in I mean I can get them on and done up - still won't be out in public in them for a few weeks. Still hopefully I'm going to start running again next week - we have to spend a week in the back of beyond for MrT's twin bro's wedding but once we get back I'm going to go for it (possibly at 4am so as not to be seen!).

No comments: