Saturday, 13 August 2011

Mmmmm

So I just did a PND questionnaire online - I scored 17 apparently anything over 10 is an issue. Well that explains a lot...

I think the health visitor is meant to do it with you on their 2nd visit. Ours never made another appearance after the first one. I know they're understaffed and very busy but they really are shite! The doc did ask quite cheerfully if I was feeling depressed or anything at our 6-8 week check - of course I smiled and said no (you're meant to lie to doctors right?). To be fair there is no information about my previous experiences in my health record as I avoid health care professionals like the plague about this stuff and the therapy I had before was done through my old company's occupational health so there is no record of that.

Oh well I've done it before and I'll do it again - just keep plodding and smile when anyone asks how you are :)

Still I've not given in to being sick when stressed so that's an improvement!