Friday, 1 June 2012

Choppity Chop

Today's the day for the chopping of hair! I will be getting a fair amount of my hair chopped off to donate to these guys: www.littleprincesses.org.uk (no I am not getting it shaved!)

Rather than asking for sponsorship for them (they get the hair) I'm asking for donations to Ekisa: http://www.ekisa.org/ who I'm sure most of your know do amazing things in Uganda. Can't use any online giving sites due to the charges which mean that small charities like Ekisa can't use them. If you want to make a donation please go to www.ekisa.org/donate 
Last night at Guides I realised that the last time I had a drastic hair cut was 1990 - I will try to post pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

JaneB said...

Pictures of haircuts are always good - vicariously, at least. I hate getting my hair cut, one bad cut as a teenager and I've developed a bit of a phobia about it (but it caused three months and counting of being called 'Mrs Mop' at school...)