So last week I travelled pretty much the length of the country and back again for a job interview. It was a pretty good job - pay cut but responsibility increase. More to the point in was in an awesome place (mountains, sea...). After a really good interview and a hell of a lot of travelling I finally found out that I didn't get it. Apparently another candidate had more relevant experience.
Soooo our dreams of moving to our dream location are not going to become a reality. It sucks and it's upsetting more because I have to stay in my crappy job than anything else. Since returning from maternity leave my employer has pretty much screwed me over (including breaking the law a couple of times).
Still as MrT said there's a reason I didn't get it and only the Boss knows what that is. The right thing will come along at the right time!
In other news ERM is now doing some "no hands" steps which is exciting and terrifying at the same time!!!
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
1 comment:
Good luck with the job hunt! It's such an emotional roller-coaster...
Post a Comment