Having worked lots of Sundays travelling I've finally booked a load of TOIL days. I've got to travel this afternoon so I'm skipping church to get the kitchen sorted out. Even God needs tidy baking cupboards?! Friday I slept (not lie in but sound asleep kind of sleep) then cycled into town (it hurt but the tail end of a cold/cough and probably over a month of no cycling) and got a whole lot of stuff that we needed (this may have included some sweets from the market). I got the rest of the vouchers from the wedding list and spent them (rolling pin!). I finally got all the thank you cards done and sent them Sat am before trying out our new slow cooker (all the best recipes are just made up me thinks). I did end up having a friend round for tea and cake rather than doing the cupboards hence todays chore being the same as yesterdays.
Only 3 visits this week (Mon, Tues, Thurs) which means I get to be at home on Tues evening and Thurs - Tues next week. It's all calming down a bit now.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment