So I left my life as a real chemist due to:
1: Medical condition - allergy to myself therefore lab work became impossible long term.
2: I wasn't good enough - I went through a phase afterwards of wondering if it was all due to the much discussed imposter syndrome but now I think I just wasn't cut out for the evil politics and memory game of org synth.
3: By the end of my thesis I hated chemistry, chemists and pretty much everyone else and I needed out.
4: I was pretty screwed up and without leaving the situation my condition would quite likely have ended in some serious physical and long term damage.
5: I felt like I was simply serving the company's interests and not advancing chemical science at all.
Removed the next section at a later date
Please ignore the above all I was really trying to say was "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh!".
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment