More festive joy:
Not sure if that'll work as I'm new to this level of technology.
I apologise for any crazy typing I still can't feel all my fingers after having to defrost the freezer at 07:30 this morning as a new one is being delivered some time between 8-12. MrT insisted that we get up early to make sure it was sorted as we're paying for the delivery guy to take the old one away. Freezer is duly defrosted and dried out and MrT is still in bed :( It's a big old chest freezer we got off freecycle when we bought our house 6 months ago but the hinges finally went and the lid won't stay on and all the ice was growing on the outside. We've discovered that a large electrical retailer (cosmic ice) has an online discount store where you bid on ex-display items (all new, working and 1 year warranty - just no box) so we've bought a shiny new one to keep all the ice lollies in.
I'm in the middle on 3 days off (Time off in lieu for all the Sundays that I travel for work). Yesterday we got almost all (one present was sold out) of our Christmas shopping for family, friends etc done in town. It was actually quite nice to shop when the town was so empty - well worth taking a day off work for the minimal shopping stress.
To do (today and tomorrow) bold = done:
- Shop for missing present
- Buy stocking fillers for MrT
- Package all left over wedding rock and ducks
- Post all packages
- Wrap presents
- Take present to Romania bound friend asap
- Buy Christmas cards (yeay for traidcraft website)
- Clean mould from bathroom ceiling - MrT
- Get MrT to paint bathroom ceiling with anti-bac paint
- wash dishes
- do laundry - MrT
- nap - whilst watching Chocolat with MrT
No comments:
Post a Comment