Thursday, 8 January 2009

Must eat more!

Since we're kinda cheating at this programme that we're following (not doing the meeting bit) we quizzed a trusted friend who was round for dinner tonight about the ins and outs of it all. Turns out if you don't eat all your allocated points of food then body goes into starvation mode and weight loss isn't as likely (unless you go crazy starvation). I know we're only in week 1 but I only ate ALL my points on day 1 (we didn't have the book so didn't know about points but noted down food). I have just made myself eat some toast. Eating more is hard. Apparently you can save some points (only for the week) if you want to "splash out" later. MrT's away skiing next week so I might go crazy and buy some crisps! How sad am I? (Answer: very)

This will not turn into a diet blog I promise!

No comments: