Yes I've been back in the office for 1 day and my boss has already come up with another atrocious idea. All I can say is it's going to piss off a lot of the people that I meet during my visits and they're all going to take it out on me! Yippee...
Today 2 or 3 people asked me separately if I was going to be looking for a new job soon. It seems everyone but my boss can see that to do this job for more than 2 academic sessions will fry your brain, body and soul. There are big internal changes going on at the moment which are being announced bit by bit and with no warning to the staff so the job that I was aiming (and everyone assumed) to move in to may no longer exist. We have a mortgage so I can't afford a pay cut so I'm probably going to have to stay. I'm not a chemist anymore so I can't do that and I don't think there's anything else that my cv will even get me an interview for.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment