Saturday, 14 March 2009

To do list

My to do list for the next week (bearing in mind that I'm away for work from Tues-Fri):
  1. Wash dishes (all to be done before I go on Tues so that there's not a huge pile when I get back on Fri)
  2. Sort out all washing (as above)
  3. Hoover all carpets (only stairs and upstairs)
  4. Sort out all recycling so all MrT has to do is put it out the front on the right day
  5. Put lots of good music on my new mp3 player now that it's stopped crashing
  6. Respond to crappy work emails
  7. Do NOT kill boss
  8. Dig garden in preparation for planting
  9. Build greenhouse
  10. Plant seeds in seed trays
  11. Make chilli/bolognaise for MrT to take on nightshift so he stops buying expensive and crappy ready meals


To do list for next month:

  1. Tidy up work stuff dumped in house/car after visits
  2. Sort out paperwork that we keep meaning to sort out
  3. Darn MrT's socks (when did I turn into my Grannie?)
  4. Learn to make Viennese Fingers (just because I want to)
  5. Clear out crap in lofts in both house and garage
  6. Ebay not quite wedding present (have been asked to by original buyer)
  7. Arrange visiting wee man in North Wales with MrT for walking weekend
  8. Cut the grass (it's a jungle and we only have a manual mower - MrT hates it but as he's never actually tried using it I won't let him spend £100 that we don't have on a fancy electric one)

Long term to do list:
  1. Learn how to use Ubuntu better
  2. Learn about html
  3. Make my German better (not practised in years)
  4. Learn more about the Roman Empire
  5. Start jogging again (it makes me happy when I'm doing it - mp3 player is self bribery)
  6. Make 60min cross training the norm (I'm only on 30 at the mo)
  7. Lose another 1 stone which will make me in good BMI (even though I know BMI is bollocks it's still in my head)

No comments: