- Some people seem to think that drinking lager at 5am is normal cos they're in an airport?
- Dublin is a very windy place.
- Some people in the world of chemistry are lovely and kind and helpful.
- I can write a few guarded critisisms of my boss' work in the report I'm writing if I choose my words carefully (this may bite me in the ass later but I think it was tactful).
- I will not let that man beat me.
- I'm really good at my job - I got a real buzz from speaking at the event tonight and I realised that compared with many chemists I'm an ok public speaker.
- I really am passionate about the ideal behind my organisation hence number 5.
- I like making people laugh.
- Sometimes it's ok to have over your ww points in a day when you've been working for over 12h and only eaten snacks.
- I can function on very little sleep.
I'm not looking forward to going in to the office tomorrow but it'll be ok. MrT's trying to arrange a walking weekend in Wales which I really need and we can meet up with the Wee Man (my BF) and go camping and walking and probably drinking of much ale.
Right I have to be out of the hotel at 6am tomorrow and I've only just had dinner. I'm going to bed and tomorrow I'm going HOME!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment