Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Malfunctioning head

I keep getting headaches that won't go away regardless of how much water and painkillers I take. This is nothing new I used to get headaches that lasted a couple of weeks when I was an undergrad and always near exam time. Sometimes migraine tablets work but I don't like taking them if I'm about to head off on yet another couple of hundred mile car journey for work. I had a really bad one on Thursday last week in the morning just before I went off to visit Almost French University. It was really bad and I was considering going home to sleep for the afternoon and driving late at night but as soon as I left the office it got better. Any link to the fact that my boss was being a supreme prick?

I had another one yesterday (I was in London and had to get up at 0530 to get the train) and it finally went away when I got home and relaxed.

I really am at the end of my tether with my boss: he doesn't like women and they don't like him, even people who don't work directly with him think he's a bully, people who don't work with him don't like the way he treats his staff, if you don't agree with one of his crappy ideas then he just slags you off...

Are the headaches a sign to start looking for another job? Me thinks yes but the mortgage no.

No comments: