Monday, 23 March 2009

Perfect City

Back in Perfect City for a couple of nights. I even got most of my report written on the train (5h). I discovered that my mum had gone and bought a couple of new suits so I could have one to wear tomorrow night which made me feel really bad since I brought a dress and jacket (primarni - dress and jacket less than £20) to wear. She can take them back but I felt bad about it (and they're pretty ugly).

Anyhew I brought the obligatory comedy Mothering Sunday present and when she gets back from work in Dump City I'm sure she'll be appropriately pleased.

I'm hoping after dinner I feel a bit better since I ate a whole box of cherry tomatoes on the train instead of crisps! Mmmmm tomatoes are my favourite food and they taste so good I can't stop!

I need to stop typing now cos I christened my kayak yesterday and we did 4 miles and my arms still hurt.

No comments: