Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Suits

OK I was wrong I only saw the one on the top (which was pretty ugly) but that one was for her. I've got to change the trousers today for me (perhaps for a skirt - just more comfortable and practical - I trip over trousers a lot). I still feel bad that she bought me it but she got more royalities for one of her books and she wanted to buy me a present. She got 12 trousers and 14 jacket instead of the other way round but the jacket's ok. The 12 trousers fit but are quite tight around my crazy biking/crosstraining thighs but 14 are quite baggy. I figure if I can get a skirt then I can get a 12. If I lose more weight (that's the plan) then the 14 trousers will be crazy baggy on me - not a good look for a suit.

Anyhew I'm "working from home" as you can tell. I'm going to pop into uni to see a couple fo folks for coffee and see how Old Boss' treatment's going.

No comments: