Monday, 20 April 2009

All better now!

Did I fail to mention yesterday that MrT rocks? Today he made dinner and tidied up whilst I made (for no apparent reason) homemade sausage rolls - as in bought sausage meat and puff pastry so not really homemade at all. He then went to collect stuff I got on freecycle for the garden as I had folks coming round. There's a new girl at work who's living in our village and she's very lost and homesick. Her boyf's moved with her but they're quite isolated hence being invited round for snackage and films. Out of the 3 who could make it one turned up on time (7pm), the other that was meant to come at 8 didn't turn up at all and the final one arrive about 9:30ish. It was good to meet her and as she'd been busy making furniture we didn't mind her being late (plus as the new girl being late is allowed). She's quite quiet and it didn't help that the more bouncy members of our group weren't there so as usual I just talked a lot. She seems friendly enough and is going to come to our bbq/shed inauguration in a couple of weeks so she'll meet plenty more folks in a more party atmosphere then.

I'm off to bed before I realise that I have to pack at 06:30 tomorrow morning!

No comments: