
Not exactly a dinner party but a couple of friends coming round for dinner and I wanted to use our pretty things some more. In the bowl at the far end is the cheese and onion bread that I made which is super yummy. Please note the die candle holder always set the four candles in honour of the great Two Ronnies.
Far more importantly the only real reason for posting is this:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...would have helped in the recipe book didn't have a typo so that I initally used 75g of flour instead of 175g! Still it looks ok and I added a tonne more flour so we'll just have to see how it tastes. Ach who cares it looks pretty damn good and I got the use the rest of my piped choccy flowers that I made for my muffins the other day.
No comments:
Post a Comment