Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Ooops?

Dinner went very well last night and was as yummy as can be expected. We did eat the WHOLE strawberry shortcake between 4 of us. Yes even I had 2 slices which made me not sleep much stressing over the fact that I'd eaten so much food then when I did sleep I had crazy scary dreams about lizards and Kimodo Dragons (which were big and stood on my foot). FYI I am very very scared of reptiles and I can cope with lizards etc when I have to but this was a baaaaad dream - I blame the cake. Despite the repercussions of excess food on my crazy brain the shortcake was super-yummy and light so I didn't feel like a fat pig for eating it (at least not until the guilt kicked in). I'll just have to eat a point less every day this week to make up for it.

Boss is off work all this week and Stressy Lady (colleague who is mostly very nice to me but can explode for no reason and HATES Boss with a crazy vindictive passion) is off at a conference for the next 2 days so it will be nicely quiet.

No comments: