Monday, 18 May 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Too angry to type properly.

Boss = bastard
Angry with me so now implying I'm not doing my job properly and is being a bullying little shite about it.

Seriously considered pregnancy as a viable option to get out of the office.

Spent much of today crying...and was sick - this is baaaaad news

1 comment:

DrL said...

Do you really care what a bully thinks about you?
Can you think yourself into ignoring his opinion?
I had to, my boss tries to get me what he wants by manipulating me emotionally, I had to get this thick wall built inside to ignore those attempts. I actually like him as a person, but I am not going to be manipulated. Stop.
I hope that once you get some distance to the whole situation you decide to ignore what he is thinking and build a network of supportive individuals at the organization who will be able to give you good references if you look for another job, or when you are moving internally. Time for change, look for other options and possibilities.
I am sending lots of bloggy support towards your way.