Well he's calmed down and was being more reasonable. I now have a big file of evidence that he has sent me many inappropriate emails and that he has changed the goal posts many times. I am now confirming everything he asks me to do by email before I do it so that I have written proof. I know this is not a good way to be but I think it's the only way to protect myself. I'm even going to join the union tomorrow.
Today I have to drive to a Northern City (3 hours away) and back with him. It's either going to be fine or it's going to be horrendous. Given that he spent yesterday afternoon being creepily nice (he was bad and he knows it) I think it'll be ok.
One of my best friends here is a careers advisor and she's been giving me lots of useful stuff to read, redone my cv and is passing job ads my way. The real question is am I willing to commute to London? It's only 45min on the train but the season ticket is £4500 which is a bit of a salary hit and I have to work in London which we've established I'm not so keen on - although it is growing on me. Also there are big changes at work at the moment and all might be revealed on Friday at a big meeting - or they might say nothing and the conspiracy theories will keep being passed around.
Right I'm off to work to make sure I get there first so that I can drive!
EDIT: just remembered that yesterday I tried running (I only did 2km before my legs stopped) but as I'd only have a few hours sleep cos of stressing I didn't get far. MrT and I went to the pub got a bit drunk (empty stomach) then ate a load of pizza - the guilt last night and this morning is HUGE!
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
1 comment:
Good luck for the trip, hope it goes OK.
Post a Comment