Saturday, 23 May 2009

It's getting easier!

I just did another 10km run (I don't think it's really fast enough to be running but jog sounds silly). I'm averaging about 5.7mph at the moment but I guess it'll improve over time. It's getting easier and it's a nice route (up the river, through the next village then back down the main road).

Well yesterday my boss didn't say much as we were all in our london office doing a big brainstormy day thingy. His boss (lady) came to say hi and just asked if I was ok but didn't say anything to him about me which is good. One of the things that loads of people suggested that we do is exactly the project I just came up with and started then my boss told me not to do it so perhaps I'll get another go.

1 comment:

DrL said...

There is an interesting article in THES about 'bullying' in academia. Even if you do not work in academia it still may be interesting to you.

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=406565

I would send it by bloggy email, but I do not see an email on your profile.