Monday, 7 September 2009

Another couple of firsts

On Sat we had friends round for dinner and we finally used the raclette we got as a wedding present. It involves cooking meat/veg on the top of the hot plate thingy and melting cheese in wee trays underneath - the smoosh it all up and eat it. I'd never done it before but it was lots of fun and with salad, homemade bread and the magnificant (even if I do say so myself) cheesecake everyone was quite satisfied.

On Sunday (yes the morning after the hugely fatty and alcohol fuelled dinner) MrT and I did our first ever 10km race together. We didn't come last (1:01) and we overtook some other folks - only 4 of them overtook us afterwards. We even overtook 2 people on a hill! Still we got medals and went home to reward ourselves with crisps, King Fu Panda and HP (OoP).

No comments: