I can't remember all the things I've called folks in the past but I'm pretty sure Boss Man is constant. We also work with Crazy Lady (she HATES) him. I also work with Big Guy (he's really big). Anyhew CL is back from holiday and her good mood lasted 1 day. Today there was muttering, bitching and arguing in meetings and throwing notepad on table on entering meeting room. BG and I are totally stuck in the middle as they bitch and fight. It's kinda like working in a warzone where any wrong look, move or comment can set off a mine. Both BM and CL expect both BG and I to agree with both of them and disagree with the other. I'm away from the office for funeral stuff 2 days this week and then 2 days next week for work stuff then it's off for weeks at a time so at least I'll be out of it for a while. CL is meant to be moving dept so hopefully she'll be gone when I'm back then both me and BG are trying for new jobs to get away from BM. I'd forgotten how badly I deal with this type of tense atmosphere so of course me being me (and MrT being at work) I resorted to old behaviours to make myself feel better. I WILL NOT do this when I'm away for work. If I do then I want people to throw internet monkeys (or bricks) at me. This is not the answer and it will only screw up my running.
No comments:
Post a Comment