Everything went ok - usual in-law angst (they're a crazy bunch). Realised that my finances are f*^&^d so I really can't afford to do anything this month since I need all my spare cash to use for float/petty cash for work visits (I need ~£40 float for each visit in £1 coins - no they do not supply this). I think I'm all sorted for my visits for the next 6 weeks or so. Well until I've done my first one and remembered all of the things that I have forgotten over the summer. I'm going to try and blog all of my visits this year since it's a good venting space and sometimes that's what's needed. I also meet some nice people and it's nice to write about them so that I don't forget and dwell on the not so nice ones. I'm also going to be all around the country so will be in other bloggers home teritory if they fancy a chat (you know who you are).
1 comment:
Any cahnce you'll be in NorthernCity? If so, would love to chat/meet up...
Post a Comment