Monday, 17 January 2011

Another email makes me nearly cry...

Nice Boss Lady:

I understand that you are Marmoset's line manager, so this is just a quick note to acknowledge Marmoset's excellent work with our bunch of folk over the last year. I have been really impressed by the way that she has approached the committees - clear & timely communications; always responded to requests; consistent & clear message about the organisation's vision for how they should work; inclusive approach to helping me find appropriate contacts across the organisation. We (and I guess other groups as well) have had some "turbulence", but Marmoset has provided stalwart support.

Best regards,

Lovely committee Secretary


This email was sent to my boss today - I have changed the names and the bold words. After last week this is the most wonderful email we could get. :)


2 comments:

JaneB said...

yay, you're appreciated! Must feel good...

Marmoset said...

It does :)

Especially as I've had a couple of problems with this bunch (not the Sec) and I've managed to sort most of it out.