It's ok I didn't get the job! I can honestly say I'm relieved because if the annoying one is staying in my team (we thought for a bit last week she might get a job in the team she really wants to work for) there's no way I could do it. I think they interviewed 4 people and my friend definitely has a 2nd interview next week which is good. She is well aware that I'm struggling with the annoying one (she is too!) and that I'm applying for jobs elsewhere. She also knows that I was applying for jobs before we even applied for this one so it's definitely not sour grapes if I go elsewhere. I think my time in this organisation has run it's course. I've been pretty much sidelined since returning from maternity leave and I'm no way corporate enough for them these days. It was a lovely place to work when I arrived 4 years ago but it's changed a lot and so have I.
Now to apply for a job with the Diocese - eeeeek!
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
1 comment:
I hate it when places change for the worse...
Nearly as much as when I find a shoe that actually fits and the manufacturer 'restyles' it so it doesn't fit any more :-(
Post a Comment